- Carefully read all directions before use and please use common sense when carrying your baby in the Boba Carrier.
- Please refer to the â€śFall Hazard Warningâ€ť label on the inside of the waist band.
- Have somebody help you the first couple of times that you practice using the carrier.
- Practicing in front of a mirror and bouncing a little can be helpful with loading your little one.
- Make sure that your baby is well fed and not overtired when first practicing babywearing with your new baby carrier.
- The Boba Carrier is not a car seat safety device.
- Do not operate electrical appliances, cook, or drink HOT beverages while holding baby in the carrier.
- Never wear child facing out.
- This carrier should not be used by a person with any kind of muscular, skeletal, back, leg or any other physical problems that might interfere with safe use of the carrier.
- Do not use the carrier if under influence of alcohol or medication.
- The carrier is not suitable for use during sport activities.
Boba Safety Tips for a Smooth Ride
- Baby Wrap Instructions >
- Baby Carrier Instructions >