Shipping Within the United States
- All purchases shipping within the United States will ship through US Post Office or UPS.
- Expedited shipping rates are calculated based on the total weight of your order and the delivery address.
- We also offer UPS Next Day, UPS Second Day and UPS Three Day Select options for expedited service, available for continental US only (no P.O. Boxes, military bases or destinations outside of the United States). Also, please note that UPS Next Day and UPS Second Day refer to one or two business day delivery.
- Any wholesale orders to be shipped to Amazon must include relevant paperwork and address information at time of order. Unless otherwise discussed, any orders without the necessary paperwork/ address provided will be shipped to the retailer address on file the day of sale.
Our shipping department works hard to process your orders as quickly as possible â€“ All orders received before 5:00pm US Eastern Standard Time (M-F) are shipped the same day â€“ or itâ€™s Free (*Exception: Any orders of 150 pieces or more or orders to select international countries will ship same week).
- All international orders are currently shipped through the US Post Office via USPS Express shipping, or with UPS – availability of shipping options is based on your location.
- Please be very careful when entering address information, since an incorrect shipping address may result in delivery delays and/or surcharges.
- Our prices do not include local taxes and tariffs. Any fees, duties, taxes, or tariffs assessed by the governments of international purchasers are the responsibility of the purchaser. Customers outside of the United States may be required to pay these fees to the courier, as applicable, upon delivery. Since there are hundreds of countries and variable rate schedules, we are unable to provide customers with costs. The International Trade Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce has a website that provide Tariff and Tax Information that can help you in determining your costs.
- It is a violation of international trade laws for a merchant to mark a purchased item as a gift in order to avoid taxes, fees, or tariffs therefore Boba Inc will NOT accommodate such requests. Nor can we send an invoice showing a purchase price less than the actual order amount.
Please note that some international shipping options do NOT include international tracking.