- The most affordable organic and locally made soft structured baby carrier available on the market.
- Eco-friendly – shell and batting made with GOTS and OE100 certified organic cotton and lined with 100% organic Texas cotton. No pesticides or herbicides are used – ever.
- Extremely easy to wear and use with the option of carrying the child on the adult‟s front or back. Parents can be ready to go in just minutes.
- Strong enough to carry a child weighing 15 to 45 lbs.
- Lightweight for adults – Boba weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Eliminates the feeling of wearing an expedition backpack – no poles or metal parts.
- The soft Boba is compact, adjustable, gently form fitting, and is 15” tall x 16” wide.
- Super secure waist belt comes with a triple lock military grade buckle to ensure child is safe at all times.
- Completely adjustable and easily fits moms and dads of all shapes and sizes.
- Available in six sophisticated, earth-inspired color choices that will match any outfit.
Boba, Inc. Launches the First Soft Structured Baby Carrier to Offer Complete Leg Support for Toddlers – Boba
Boba Inc.’s new soft structured baby carrier provides comfort and health benefits that no other child carrier presently on the market offers. The new “Boba” is the first backpack carrier for children to feature patent-pending foot straps allowing the child’s legs to be held at a natural 90-degree angle, which ensures complete leg support and better alignment for little hips and spines. Made in the USA, it is designed for babies and toddlers ages 1 to 4 years old and is available immediately in six different earth-inspired colors. Boulder, CO – October 5, 2009 – Boba Inc. launched “Boba” today, the first soft structured baby carrier to offer foot straps for toddlers. The backpack-style Boba ensures that the toddler‟s knees are supported and the legs are placed at a natural 90-degree angle. When the child is seated in this flexed abducted position (legs apart, knees bent) and oriented towards the carrying adult, their hips and pelvis naturally align to support and take pressure off of the spine which means increased support and increased comfort for the baby or toddler. In addition, the design of the Boba uses more material providing higher back support. “Boba’s patent-pending foot straps provide older babies and toddlers with much needed leg support and proper leg circulation – eliminating the uncomfortable, leg dangle most traditional baby carriers create,” said Robert Antunovic, CEO of Boba Inc. and co- creator of Boba. “Our Boba name has generated much interest as well. It stands for Boulder Baby, inspired by all of the babies you see worn around Boulder, Colorado. Moreover, we opted for local manufacturing by mountaineering professionals here in the Boulder area. We think Boba just fits great.” Additional Boba benefits for babies, toddlers and parents include: