I’m a mom, writer, and social media lover who lives in Montréal, Canada by way of California. When I’m not on Twitter, Facebook, Mashable or reading a parent blog you can usually find me exploring the ins & outs of my French Canadian city with my two daughters.
I’m passionate about empowering parents to be who they are and am excited to work with a company that is also. Building relationships with online moms & dads for Boba Inc. means that I get to share our company’s values with the new leaders in media and I’m honored to do so!
My media credits include Entrepreneur.com, WomenEntrepreneur.com, Mothering.com, Clever Parents, and Simply Home magazine. Business credits include INC.com and being listed by ABC’s View From the Bay as a top resource for businesses-minded parents.
Posts by Bunmi:
- Breastfeeding Brings Out the “Mama Bear” In Moms,
- Must-Read: Radical Homemakers,
- Do-It-Yourself: Common Household Cleaning Products,
- Best of the Web: Mom Tries to “Get it (Labor) Started” With Funky Dance,
- Best of the Web: SparkleStories.com,
- Five Tips for Keeping the Holidays Simply Joyful,
- How To Teach Your Child a Second Language You Don’t Know,
- Will You Watch Dr. Nancy Salgueiro’s Live Birth?,
- Jennifer Connelly and Baby Agnes Rock the Boba Twilight!,
- World Milksharing Week: The Power of the Web,