I’m a mom, writer, and social media lover who lives in Montréal, Canada by way of California. When I’m not on Twitter, Facebook, Mashable or reading a parent blog you can usually find me exploring the ins & outs of my French Canadian city with my two daughters.
I’m passionate about empowering parents to be who they are and am excited to work with a company that is also. Building relationships with online moms & dads for Boba Inc. means that I get to share our company’s values with the new leaders in media and I’m honored to do so!
My media credits include Entrepreneur.com, WomenEntrepreneur.com, Mothering.com, Clever Parents, and Simply Home magazine. Business credits include INC.com and being listed by ABC’s View From the Bay as a top resource for businesses-minded parents.
Posts by Bunmi:
- Why I Started Honest Toddler,
- Traveling Family Spotlight: The Miller Family,
- Must-Read Blog: Radical Parenting,
- Five Fun Things You Don’t Need, But Might Want For Your Homebirth,
- Cooking & Babywearing: Safety First,
- Boba Facebook Giggles, Hey Girl and More,
- 10 Reasons to Breastfeed in Public,
- Hey Girl, Babywearing Ryan Gosling,
- Three “Nomadic” Family Blogs You’ll Love,
- How Babywearing Older Children Makes Life Easier & Sweeter,