International Babywearing Week Is Here
Well, here we are smack-dab in the middle of International Babywearing Week! Now, we all know that there are an amazing 52 weeks of babywearing fabulousness every year, but when is #babywearing a trending topic on Twitter (well, okay, it’s not yet, but this is the week to change that!).
Get in on the group action by joining (or hosting) a babywearing event in your area!
Babywearing International, the organizers of this international week-long global celebration,Â gives us a lot of great resources for the week including…
- a list of official celebrating organizations to check out
- a succinct babywearing fact sheet to learn from and share (PDF)
- a bunch of great babywearing week event ideas
If you are looking for more in-depth articles on babywearing benefits and how-to’s to share, we’ve got a few right here for you!
- How Your Baby’s Body is Adapted to Being Carried
- Nine Reasons Not to Carry Your Baby Facing Out
- Nursing In a Baby Carrier: You Can To ItÂ
Happy babywearing week everyone! Now, let’s get #babywearing trending on Twitter!